SPECIAL TAILORED WINE SELECTION [LEVEL 4]
- Selection of wines that caters to different needs and preferences
- Alternative styles of wine
Upon completion of the course, the candidates will be able to:
- Explain how to organize a good selection of wines that caters to different needs and preferences of customers.
- Explain the market trends that determine wine preferences.
- Explain wines from alternative styles to meet the demands and preferences of customers.
- Explain the impact of environmental factors on the quality and production of wine supplies.
Course Code : TGS-2022015338
Course Funding Period : 29 Aug 2022 - 28 Aug 2024
Course Duration : 2 Days