Shape the Future of Adult Learning in Singapore with Us.
1) Skills Advisor (2 positions)
- Providing assistance and engaging the learners to sign up courses.
- Providing accurate and prompt follow for various engagement(s).
- Singaporean/PR only.
- Pleasant disposition with good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Basic computer literacy including able to work on excel, send emails, etc
- Digital savvy i.e. proficient in online payments, online chat, online SkillsFuture credit claim, etc
- Possess patience in guiding the learners through a step-by-step on how to sign up the courses or claim SkiisFuture credit.
- Candidates who possess experience in social services, community engagement or customer service will be an added advantage
- 6 days week,10am - 6pm. Alternate Sunday off.
- Work from home. Meeting and training in the office once/twice a week.
- Basic + CPF + Commission
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted. No whatsapp or phone call will be entertained.