Smartphone Videography and Video Editing for Beginners
With advancements in digital technologies, function is video recording. Businesses are now able to record their own videos for use in their marketing and sales promotions. This course aims to equip learners with the competencies to plan their scripts and translate them into interesting storylines. Learners will be taught all the features available on their smartphones that can be used to take attractive and compelling videos. They will also be shown the many new apps that users can download and use to enhance their videos.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Interpret the storyboard to determine the camera equipment needed and the composition technique required to shoot the scene with an understanding of the key processes & rolls of videography and visual effects editing.
- Produce shots according to technical and aesthetic requirements using cinematography and lighting techniques.
- Create layer-based video sequence based on the principles and concepts of videography and visual effects
- Apply multi-layers composition with sophisticated video editing and visual effects techniques
- Apply visual enhancements to the synchronised video
- Evaluate the quality of videography and visual effects
Course Code : TGS-2023021362
Course Duration : 3 Days