Provide Nail Art
This course aims to equip the learners with the basic skills and knowledge to perform nail art in accordance with proper industry standards and procedures in their workplace.
At the end of the course, learners should be able to meet the following objectives: -
Carry out pre-treatment activities –
Consult with client –
Perform Nail Art services –
Carry out post-treatment activities
What you will learn At the end of the course, learners should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Types of products, tools and equipment used to perform nail art
- Types of colour schemes and colour composition.
- Types of nail colour and materials used for basic nail art
- Perform dotting, water marbling, dry marbling, freehand brushwork, sponging and stone nail art techniques (Practical skill performance).
- Nail Art application methods (Practical skill performance).
- Contraindications of products and treatment, and procedures to check for and handle contraindications
- Procedures for safe preparation and handling of products, tools and equipment.
- Procedures to prepare the customer for nail art.
- Standard aftercare and advice and home application advice
After SkillsFuture Funding:
$214.60 for Singaporeans 40 years old and above.
$330.60 for Singaporeans between 21-39 years old
Full Fees : $620.60
MCES / Singaporeans > 40 years old : $214.60
PRs / Singaporeans < 39 years old : $330.60
Course Code : TGS-2022013713
Course Funding Period : 19 May 2022 - 30 Sep 2023