Learning Python for Data Analysis and More ( Beginner)
This course aims to equip learners with the knowledge and skills to develop python programs. Python is one of the most versatile software programming languages and is widely used in AI and machine learning. Its versatility also extends to business intelligence tools. This course will help learners learn the syntax and program logic techniques of python and apply it to creating data analysis routines as well as to use python libraries for data visualization in Power BI Desktop and Tableau.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the characteristics of the programming language that is suitable for business use.
- Apply best practice to create program designs and code structures and organisation.
- Develop algorithm and data structure in python according to business requirements.
- Apply multiple functions and libraries available in python on business requirements.
- Resolve errors and bugs using problem-solving and error handling techniques in python.
- Address business objectives and processes with python solution.
- Incorporate program enhancements to produce desired outcome.
- Apply code documentation for changes in code to address business changes.
Course Code : TGS-2023021750
Course Duration : 2 Days