Customer Service Excellence for Food & Beverages Operations
This course offers a one-day training program with the aim of preparing participants to provide exceptional customer service and enhance the overall dining experience The course is a combination of theory and practice that will give the participants a better understanding of how to identify and meet diverse customer needs, address service challenges, provide personalised service, exude professionalism, communicate effectively, and manage feedback. By the end of the course, attendees will be better equipped to contribute to the success of their F&B establishments and excel in their roles.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to demonstrate knowledge/skills on the following:
• Identify the various needs of the organisation’s customers.
• Determine ways to address triggers that might lead to service issues.
• Explain appropriate personalised services per the organisation’s customer policy.
• Demonstrate the qualities and characteristics of a service professional
• Demonstrate a professional image and persona
• Use appropriate communication techniques when handling service challenges
• Provide feedback through proper escalation channels
Course Code : TGS-2023039895
Course Duration : 8 Hours
Course Funding Period : 14 Nov 2023 – 13 Nov 2025