Effective Data Analysis using Excel
This course will equip learners with data analysis skills using Excel by applying the various formulae and functions available in Excel as well as using Power Pivot to connect to different and multiple data sources for statistical analysis.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Apply principles of data modelling and visualization to create data models to identify and predict trends and patterns.
- Use data science techniques to perform data analysis on data sets.
- Apply data protection and legal guidelines to support the creation of business insight reports
- Apply DAX language to summarize data to provide business insights from data source.
- Apply statistical techniques and formulas to produce analytical dashboards and insight reports.
- Join multiple tables using unions to extract data analysis aligned to the domain context.
- Create clean required dataset with functions and formulas to visualize data.
Course Code : TGS-2023020187
Course Funding Period : 17 Apr 2023 To 16 Apr 2025