4 Days Provide Prenatal massage
To equip therapists with knowledge and application skills to provide pre-natal massage at a spa or massage establishment. At the end of the course, learners should be able to meet the following objectives: - Carry out pre-treatment activities - Consult with client - Perform Prenatal massage - Carry out post-treatment activities
- Introduction to prenatal massage.
- Why prenatal massage is important to mothers in Singapore and more.
- Learn about the human anatomy related to reproductive system.
- Correct prenatal massage techniques and sequences.
- Provide consultation and contraindications.
- Learn the level of customer service that you need to provide for home prenatal massage.
- provide aftercare advice for pregnant mothers to-be.
- The procedure for preparation (before the massage), hygiene, and safety during the prenatal massage activities.
Course Fees : $680 ( Skillsfuture Claimable)
Course Code : TGS-2022013441