Provide Facial Lymphatic Drainage
To equip therapists with knowledge and application skills to provide facial manual lymphatic drainage treatment and be able to apply them at the workplace.
At the end of the course, learners should be able to meet the following objectives: -
Carry out pre-treatment activities
Consult with client
Perform facial manual lymphatic drainage treatment
Carry out post-treatment activities
What you will learn
- Basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology relevant to facial treatment.
- Project professional image, ensure a safe and hygienic workplace.
- Consult with client to confirm suitability for treatment including assessing client’s contraindication to treatment, carry out visual assessment such as swelling of limbs and other body regions, benefits & effects of manual lymphatic drainage on the skin, muscular system, circulatory system, nervous and immune system, review & update client profile.
- Identify lymph drainage patterns and the use of appropriate techniques
- Suitable after care advice to sustain the effects of treatment.
- Contraindications of products and treatments, and procedures to check for and handle contraindications
- Procedures for safe preparation and handling of products, tools and equipment.
- Standard aftercare and advice and home application advice
Full Fees : $680
Course Code : TGS-2022013714