Maintain Food and Beverage Production Environment
Understanding importance of clean preparation environment & equipment
- Understand the importance of following work safety and hygiene guidelines in a bakery
- List and Describe basic cleaning tools and chemicals used in cleaning a typical bakery operation
- Understand the warning labels attached to hazardous chemical used in cleaning a bakery operation.
- Demonstrate the safe cleaning procedures and techniques for basic bakery equipment
- Demonstrate the correct procedures for the cleaning of general work areas in a bakery operation
- List & describe the procedure for the disposal of trash from a bakery operation
- List & describe the receiving and handling procedures for storing and requisition of stores in a bakery operation
- Describe the basic procedures for maintaining stores, free of infestation from pests.
- List and describe the basic steps followed for the cleaning of bakery premises after a shift finish.
- Describe the procedures followed in the washing and storage of
Clean food & beverage production environment:
Food hygiene and safety & application in a production bakery.
The essential elements required of operators in a production environment.
The procedures for cleaning and washing of all types of equipment and bakery utensils. Clean floors & mats
Cleaning elements required for maintaining floors & associated utensils with suitable cleaning substances, suitable clothing and safe use of cleaning substances.
Ability to read & follow safety warnings using cleaning chemicals
Dispose of trash Procedures for the storage and disposal of bakery waste.
The procedures for recycling of waste items & cleaning of waste bins.
Understanding of the requirements that will ensure that company has sufficient supplies to meet production requirements
Perform end-of-shift duties
Performance of procedures for cleaning and storage of materials, & equipment at completion of a shift.
Wash pots & wares
pre cleaning, washing & storage of wares.
After SkillsFuture Funding:
$123.95 for Singaporeans 40 years old and above.
$190.95 for Singaporeans between 21-39 years old
Full Fees : $358.45
SME / MCES / Singaporeans > 40 years old : $123.95
Non SME / PRs / Singaporeans < 39 years old : $190.95
UEN number: 200821327E
Course Code : TGS-2018500623
Course Funding Period : 01 Nov 2018 - 08 May 2024