Live Streaming Essentials
Get personally trained by one of the most popular and successful Live Streamers in Shopee Singapore!
- Getting started with Live Streaming.
- The learner will be able to explore overview operation in Live streaming.
- Differentiate between online and offline sales.
- What are the factors of live streaming?
- Four stages of live streaming.
- Create an online live streamer account on social media channels.
- Practical live streaming Experience. To conduct 30 mins live streaming for each. group.
- Back end data analysis - Customer feedback.
Your Key Takeaways from this 1 day class
- Structured Content to guide you into the Live Streaming industry
- Tips and best practices for successful Live Streaming
- Hands-on facilitation to enhance your learning curve
- Quick Start Methodology enables you to initiate your journey within the program.
- Class Date: 8 Nov
- Time 9am-6pm
- Venue: 2 Venture Drive, Vision Exchange S608526
Awesome experience for 1 day course. Location is too far for me (1 hour) Meet new friend, learn a lot of things. Hope future can had Adult camp. I want join.
feel the course is very worth for the price which I had pay.
What did I benefit from this 1 days essential live streaming workshop?
-Overall, I get to learn the basic ingredients required to do a live streaming, and learned the real life experiences from teacher, Hillary and Lucas.
The best of all, I get to experience how Hillary present the live stream and Lucas oversee the operation from backend.
The most valuable experience is Hillary and Lucas create a safe environment for us to practice live stream using their professional equipment and give us feedback to improve on.
How can I apply this:
-I can continue to practice what I learnt and experience to become part time live stream as a side project.
-Also, as I continued practice, I get to work to build up more confidence and getting better in speaking. Thus, will help me whether to become better leader in my career or build better relationships as a better communicator.