Digital Entrepreneur MasterClass
Module 1 - Introduction to Digital Entrepreneurship
- Introduce the role of the Entrepreneur in the Digital Age, exploring the changing economic landscape and the future of business.
- Different online business models and how to create a unique business value proposition and strategic competitive positioning. (Includes defining the core customer profiles, mapping the customer journey, defining the methods of customer acquisition and the customer lifetime value, to create a scalable business model.)
Module 2 - Research and Discovery of Product Niches
- Find profitable and in demand niches manually and use software
- Calculate the profit of each product to ensure profitability
- Rolling the inventory to avoid dead stocks
Module 3 - Ecommerce Store Design and Building
- Build a Shopify store from scratch
- Optimize Shopify store for maximum conversion
- Create image and video content using software
Module 4 - Getting Online Traffic for your Ecommerce Store
- Using Paid traffic like Facebook marketing, Google Display Ads
- Using Free traffic like SEO, YouTube, Email marketing, and more
Module 5 - Streamline Business Operation
- Outsource your logistics operation
- Build your customer service using chatbot technology
- Manage your business in an omnichannel environment
Module 6 – Scaling and Growth Strategy
- Brand building for the eCommerce business
- Fundamentals of scaling and growth of the eCommerce business
- Build an effective sales funnel
This MasterClass is an all-in-one course including:
- Product Niche Research (value $798)
- Shopify Store Design and Building (value $888)
- Facebook Marketing (value $888)
- Google Display Ads (value $588)
- Search Engine Optimisation (value $888)
- YouTube marketing (value $888)
- Email Marketing (value $798)
- Chatbot for Conversational Marketing (value $800)
- Content Creation for Video and Images (value $798)
- eCommerce Logistics (value $748)
- eCommerce Scaling and Growth (value $800)
- Building Sales Funnel (value $998)
Total Value: $9,880
Limited Time Special Price: $1,499 (85% Discount)
* Personally trained by Richard Ng, a SkillsFuture Specialist Adult Educator, certified ACTA, and DACE trainer who runs a digital marketing agency, which is an official Facebook/Meta Business Partner.
* You will have a ready to launch eCommerce store with ready traffic by the end of the MasterClass
* Exclusive Closed Facebook Group with 1 year support
Venue: Velocity @ Novena Square
Date: 11th - 13th Nov, 2022 (9am-6pm) (limited slots)
Total Value: $9,880
Limited Time Special Price: $988 (90% Discount)
- 0% Interest Installment Payment Plan available for DBS/POSB Cardmembers.
- Only $124.90 x 12 months
No Risk for you. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you decide that this course is not suitable for you before the MasterClass 2nd day, we will give you a 100% full refund on the course fee.
Richard Ng founded Gold Knight International Pte Ltd in 2003, which has evolved from a multi-million dollar annual revenue direct sales company into a boutique digital marketing agency specialising in Facebook marketing, Google advertising, and eCommerce store building.
Gold Knight International is an official Facebook/Meta Business Partner, a Shopify Partner, and a member of the Google Partner Program. As a marketing agency, Gold Knight has generated more than S$250,000 revenue per month for its clients in Singapore.
Richard holds a 2nd Upper Honours Bachelors in Marketing from the University of Bradford and has attained the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), and WSQ Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education (DACE) from the Institute for Adult Learning Singapore. Richard was also awarded the Specialist Adult Educator (Curriculum Development) recognition by the SkillsFuture Singapore. He is one of the handfuls of Specialist Adult Educators listed on the Institute for Adult Learning Singapore official website who specialises in the Digital Marketing niche. (https://www.ial.edu.sg/find-professional/richard-ng-ngah-hiong.html)
Richard Ng has personally conducted more than 2000 hours of digital marketing courses with 8 SkillsFuture Singapore Approved Training Organisations in Singapore, including the NTUC Learning Hub, and developed more than 21 WSQ digital marketing course curriculum as a digital marketing subject matter expert and regarded as the trainer's trainer for some of the largest SkillsFuture Approved Training Organisations in Singapore.
Richard is a certified Facebook and Google professional with accreditation in the Google Analytics Individual Qualification. He is also certified in ICDL Digital Marketing and is an accredited tester with ICDL Asia. And he is IBM SkillsFuture for Digital WorkPlace certified and is an approved Shopify Partner and ManyChat Agency Partner (Messenger Marketing Experts Level).
He has personally trained thousands of adult learners from different walks of life, including tertiary students, civil servants, c-suite executives, PMETs, WSQ Approved Training Organisation management teams and retirees. Richard Ng speaks at SkillsFuture Advice series with Singapore Community Development Councils.
You can connect with Richard on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/RichardNg168
Criteria to Apply
To apply for the Masterclass, you MUST MEET ALL of the following requirements:
Singaporean/PR above 21 years old.
Basic computer literate and familiar with the operation of computers. (i.e. know how to use computers to send an email, download files and screenshot images, etc.)
Ready to invest at least 2 hours a day on average to build your eCommerce business.
Ready to invest at least about S$500/month in your own eCommerce business.
Have a positive attitude and willingness to learn and take action.
Want to make a difference in your financial life.
You are learning this to build your own online business, and you agreed that you cannot share the knowledge learned from this course with others.
All Training and Adult Education (TAE) WSQ facilitators/trainers and adult commercial course trainers are not eligible to apply for the Masterclass
You agreed to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement before attending the MastercClass.