3 Days Basic Makeup Course
This unit addresses the skills and knowledge required to provide basic make-up and ability to apply them at the workplace. This includes: carrying out pre-treatment activities consulting with client applying basic make-up carrying out post-treatment activities This module is part of the competency category of Beauty Therapy and is one of the modules leading to the CET certificates.
1. Beauty design and customer's expectation analysis
2. Beauty design and cosmetic colours selection
3. The correct way of applying cosmetics and skincare
4. The difference between day and evening makeup
5. Personal image makeup design and skills
6. Model day and evening makeup match with dress and practical exercise
7. Safety, health, and hygiene
8. Makeup test and assessment
9. All learning materials and a set of 5 makeup tools
10. WSQ certificate issued
Duration: 22 hours
Include: 8 hours of theory + 12 hours of learning & practics + 2 hours of examinations
Time: 9am - 6pm
After SkillsFuture Funding:
$178.20 for Singaporeans 40 years old and above.
$297 for Singaporeans between 21-39 years old
Course Funding Period : 02 July 2021 - 30 Jun 2023
Course Code : TGS-2021006041
Great lessons, i appreciate the patience.
She was very articulate in her lessons.
Kind and gentle
Great and fun class!
The class was fun n entertaining cos we get to see another ‘face’ of us after putting make up. Enjoyed very much